Why Do Businesses Need a Disaster Recovery Solution?
Many organizations think that disaster for a business data center equals hurricane, floods and other weather-related events. Research has shown this is simply not the case. Internal human errors, bad hardware along with other “disasters” account for the majority of the causes of a data center outage.
Our DR team focuses on the 5 R’s of Disaster Recovery:
- Respond proactively through continuous monitoring of RPOs and RTOs
- Reduce the magnitude of loss by minimizing downtime
- Recover mission-critical data and applications
- Restore services with minimal disruption
- Return all applications to their operational state in the least possible time
When a disaster strikes, businesses without a thorough disaster recovery solution strategy in place run the risk of losing more than just their valuable data. They can damage their customer’s loyalty and ultimately, do irreparable harm to their overall brand.
We Excel At:
- Cloud Based Disaster Recovery (DR)
- Complete BC/DR Solution
- DRaaS: Disaster Recovery as a Service
- Automated DR Testing
Resiliency solutions often require you to manually recover your data, making for an unreliable, time-consuming, and complex recovery process. Replication Manager helps ensure fast, reliable recovery thanks to automated processes. It automates the fail over of your VMs to your secondary site and also enables non-disruptive fail over testing.
An inefficient network management system can cause serious problems for CSPs. Our team of network management experts can evaluate your network management strategy and devise a course of action.
We ensure the accuracy and efficiency of your network management function and see that it is synchronized with your provisioning processes.
Network Management Specialties
- Data migration
- Configuring and modeling
- Network reconciliation
- Implementation planning
Whether you outsource with us or update internal systems, we will help you improve network visibility, reduce costs and leverage the latest mobility and cloud solutions.
A Security Assessment can be carried out at various levels. An enterprise-wide security assessment aims to determine control weaknesses or gaps across people, processes and technology.
We offer the following services as part of the Security Assessment service suite.
- Penetration Testing – Our penetration testing exercise walks through a series of tasks cultivated especially for identification and simulated exploitation of vulnerabilities. We have worked on web applications, VPNs, firewalls, mail servers, and the entire network perimeter.
- Wireless Auditing – Core Connection offers comprehensive WLAN Auditing and Consultancy services to help assess the security posture of your WLAN and to configure it to the maximum security level possible.
- Network Performance Audit – Regardless of recent improvements in network performance and capacity, it is essential for network administrators to periodically assess the reliability of network technology and its ability to meet business needs. Consequently, network performance assessments can help organizations determine whether the programs, hosts, and applications that are installed on the corporate network function properly.
- Security Audit – Our security audit services cover all aspects of security including people, processes, and technologies. We have expertise in auditing a wide range of operating systems, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, databases, web servers, messaging servers, network components and industry specific technologies.
Core Connections IT Asset Management (ITAM) services address the total life cycle of software and hardware assets. Our solutions are designed to provide a rapid return on organizational investments, and our industry best practices are not only utilized by Core Connections, they were written by our experts with continued involvement in international standards and professional associations.
IT Asset Management Services include the following specialized offerings:
- ITAM Environmental Analysis – Our professionals conduct an in-depth gap analysis of critical ITAM policies, processes, and procedures, while identifying opportunities to install best practices. We take the analysis a step further by identifying quick asset optimizations that can often fund ongoing ITAM initiatives.
- Software Optimization Audit – Most asset service providers promise software audits but only we offer penetrating 360◦ analysis that maximizes risk mitigation and cost savings, including usage data mining, trending, root cause analysis, install path variance, alternative asset view, and alternative terms review.
We help our clients achieve business value through the following:
- Optimizing hardware and software assets, driving down IT costs.
- Boosting emergency preparedness and recovery efforts.
- Integrating with organizational technologies, resulting in rapid implementation of services and return on investment.
- Pass software audits with ease.
- Reduce data vulnerabilities and financial risk through automated software patching.
- Make smart decisions knowing the current state of inventory.
- Intelligently manage your software entitlements – don’t over deploy and don’t over spend.
- Easily integrates with multiple solutions and allows for quick implementation.
- Mitigating risk traditionally associated with technology utilization.
Aiding in budgeting and planning.
Our professionals will free up time and supplement in-house resources with our network experts allowing you to focus on your own critical business efforts.
- Keeps your servers or desktops protected with the latest versions of anti-virus.
- Automated deployment and installation. No end-user interaction required.
- Detects, destroys, and prevents malware and viruses.
- Automated virus definition updates to help avoid the latest viruses and malware.
- Real-time, on-demand, or scheduled scanning–running silently in the background.
- Automatic isolation of infected machines.
- Email scanner checks incoming and outgoing mail via mail client plug-ins.
- 24 x 7 monitoring of definitions and threats.
Core Connections provides its customers fully managed server and desktop support throughout the day and round the year, all for an affordable monthly fee. We monitor server performance, disk space, patching, troubleshooting, security audits and more. Level 2 and level 3 supports are provided, no end-user support is offered, but help desk support is an available option.