Structured Cabling Systems. A complete system of cabling and associated hardware, which provides a comprehensive telecommunications infrastructure. Providing a consistent design and installation, conformance to physical and transmission line requirements, a basis for examining a proposed system expansion and other changes. As well as uniform documentation.
Structured Network Cabling Solutions
Moving offices? Expanding your current office? Or need to rewire and fix an outdated and faulty system? We will bring your office up to the highest performance standards to prepare for tomorrow’s ever evolving technologies.
A plan for tomorrow includes ensuring your office voice and data cabling are optimized for your business’s growth. It all comes down to the cable system that is transferring all of your essential voice and data.
Work with Core Connections to ensure your structured network cabling services are met with ease, cost effectiveness, and managed by knowledgeable technicians – 24/7.
Types of cabling
- Category 3
- Category 5e
- Category 6
- Fiber Optic
- Data Center
Enterprise-Class Hosting Services – Performance, Reliability, Flexibility
In today’s consumer driven technology environment, enterprise workloads have become much more difficult to predict and manage. The underlying technology environment therefore needs to undergo constant evolution, and day-to-day management of your IT operations becomes more complex and resource intensive.
- Virtualisation, server consolidation and transformation
- Hosting and co-location services
- Building of secure and energy efficient infrastructure environments
- Storage transformation services
- Business continuity and disaster recovery services
Through the support and expertise of our team of data center technicians and support staff, you will receive a strategy engineered to ensure that your transition to our enterprise-class data centers is fast, secure and leaves you worry-free.
Choosing to leverage colocation services in support of business imperatives is a complex undertaking. The final migration to the chosen platforms or services can involve significant business risk.
Colocation migrations oftentimes are dramatic transformations of both technology systems and the support structures underlying them. Careful consideration of the shift from managing technology to managing vendors and business performance is a critical component of any Colocation migration.
Our method of planning and executing a colocation migration provides an opportunity to transform processes, along with the technology, to better align them with the changes the new support paradigm will require. A well-designed colocation migration plan helps minimize business risk, ensure critical business outcomes and adapts support strategies to fit the new colocation operating model.
Reduce the time and hassle of getting your network up and running. Simply ship your network equipment directly to any of our data centers—then, let our teams take over.
- Infrastructure & Cabinet Cabling Services
- Server Installation and Removal (Including cabling)
- Data Centre Cleaning Services
- Data Centre Server Migration (Planning and Implementation)
- Data Centre Sale (Servers, Cabinets, Power)
- Data Centre Cabinet Auditing & Asset Management Systems
- Cabinet Temperature Control & Power Management Systems
We handle all of your installation needs for co-location configuration and give you complete peace of mind by inspecting, assembling and testing each piece.
The WiFi market is growing rapidly as businesses discover the productivity benefits of going wire-free and customer expectations for instant access. The mobility of WiFi networks has proven to be beneficial in operations throughout manufacturing and warehouses facilities, transportation hubs, hotels, airports, hospitals, colleges, convention halls and more. Within corporations, conference rooms, public areas and branch offices are ideal venues for wireless LANs (WLANs).
- WiFi Hotspots
- Outdoor Broadband Wireless/WiFi (municipal & rural wireless 4.9 GHz)
- Wireless/WiFi for Multimedia
- Hand Held Scanners
- Point of Sale (POS)
- Multi-Service Mesh Networks
- Point to Point Wireless
- Point to Multi-Point Wireless
- Fixed Wireless Access
- Mobile Wireless Access
- Wireless Video Surveillance
- Mounting of access points
- Installation of enclosures on case-by-case basis (physical
- security)Mounting of antennas
- Connection of antennas to access points
- Connection of backbone LAN to access points
- Connection of power to access points
- Installation and connection of remote power system
- Verification of coverage
- Proper firmware level
- Radio information (SSID, channel, Phy rate)
- IP addresses
- Verification of backbone connectivity